Friday, March 23, 2012

Healthy life brings goodies.

It is funny to know (and to experience) that as a Christian if we got into habit of reading the bible, but all of a sudden for whatever reasons we tab the pause button, all things don't go well. Everything seems becoming not smooth, as well as not feeling right deep inside our hearts.

I do not just need to keep writing; I need to keep reading the bible. That comforts and provides answers to my many questions.

I was once told by an auntie, we live out a good life, healthy, eat well sleep early will give us good. When we are healthy, doing right things, walking on the right path, our faces glow and shine, and there will be many good things following when we are healthy and ready to take up the good things (this explanation has nothing to do feng shui, it's just a simple fact that if we live healthy we have positive energy to take up better).

And I need that. I am not going to let myself down by not getting good response; by not reading the bible; by not sleeping early enough.

Just pray, to thank God's provides and speak to Him honestly of my needs. He listens.

I miss the days when I speak to him before going to bed, I woke up with energy and glowing face.

No comments:

Post a Comment