Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Has my clock stopped since I didn't even realise when?

Has my clock stopped since I didn't even realise when?

Checking Facebook page can really put one down.

So I have been checking my Facebook page as I do usually, as I scroll down checking out friends photos and updates, I don't know if there is something to do with the year of Rabbit or everyone just tries to get their "to-do" list checked out, my friends on Facebook are almost "lining up" to post their pre-wedding photos, wedding photos, honey moon photos, and even baby ultrasounds photos...etc....

This is almost like an awakening call to me, to realise what exactly I am doing here and why I am here.

Has my clock stopped since I didn't even realise when?

I am still job hunting, planning my further study, having an intimacy relationship with my little Puffy, and most of all, I am still waiting for my residency.

Has my clock stopped since I didn't even realise when?

Watching all those couple matching TV programme plus all these good news around me really drags me down a bit. Not that I am eager to get married and to have baby, it is purely I would like to be one of those who has some happy and good news upon.


I pray to God that I do not need the best job, I just need the right job He thinks I am best suited.


I pray to God that I do not need the best man, I just need the right man He thinks we are best matched.


Nonetheless, I almost caught a cold yesterday, so today I had a cupping done at work. It was the WORST EVER cupping I've had so far. Not that the therapist was not good enough. In fact she was too good that she sucked out all my toxins during the cupping.

It was the worst ever because I couldn't breath when I had the treatment, the suction was soooooo strong, I felt someone was actually grabbing my back not letting go of me. The treatment was followed and finished up with a back and shoulder massage.

As instructed by my therapist, I am not allow to take shower as I am not suppose to wet my back until tomorrow.

I am going to miss my therapist when she leaves to Italy.
Oh, and, she is pregnant and she needs to meet her partner's family over there to settle down and being looked after.

1 comment:

  1. 都係個句...人人既生命都唔同..唔需要同人去比..
    呢個時候即使人人都好似要結婚生仔..唔等於你係停左係到...
    你仍然都係做緊你想做既野..PR啦, 為church做野..
    難度你當呢d你宜家所做既野都係冇用咩? 定係你覺得宜家做緊既野係你唔想做既咩?
    個d你身邊既人..結婚生仔...又未必做到你宜家做緊既野...所以..
    活係活俾自已, 活俾神睇...而唔係...活俾其他人睇~~~

    基督徒係應該想信神自然會俾...最合適, 最岩你既野俾你!!

    唔需要唔開心...唔好覺得自己停左係到冇進步冇得著!!

    ReplyDelete