Friday, May 11, 2012

Have faith in Him.

I turned my laptop on, listen to my favourite HK radio programme daily, to give myself a bit of a laugh everyday.

I am wearing 2 layers of tops, long pants, a very thick pyjamas, and I am sneezing. I do not feel well. I feel cold. My throat is very dry and I am leading worship this Sunday.

Seriously, why is it so difficult to go to bed early? I cannot stop myself from reading different posts, articles, mucking around, searching recipes..... Perhaps even though I pray to God everyday and everynight, I have never prayed about going to bed early, wanting to sleep early. OK... Lets let that happen tonight!

I often find it difficult to answer fellows' questions about having good action first or have faith in God first. Many Christians and non-christian got confused about this. Even Christian know the true answer, it is easier to said than done. The truth is, we first need to have faith in God, knowing He's the only powerful one that can lift our lives up. Therefore after knowing His gracious Love and blessings and guidance, we believe in His words and then we should have good action come by itself.

Yet there are many Christian nowadays (even sometimes I will), thought that we should do enough things (going to church regularly, give one tenth offertory, pray each day, say grace before meal...etc) to "earn" his Blessings and Love. Yes I know we don't need to "earn", His blessings are upon us way before we knew Him already. But it is very easy to get mixed up!!!! Seriously! If you're Christian, think deeply about it!

It is the world that has confused us. The world taught us there are no free lunches, everything must be "give & take". God taught us we don't belong to this earth, we only happened to come across. God's blessings and promises were already made in Noah's generation.

I Thank God for His blessings through out my life. He never tell me to have good actions to earn those blessings. But I Love Him back. For whatever He provides me, I give my portion to Him to Thank Him.

I wondered around for the last few weeks, and I am still wondering. I have passed Him all my doubts and worries, His response to me was simple. As below:

Thankyou Lord.
I have seen this not once, since I started to think about my application. But I have seen it at least 3 times.

I wasn't going to write such a long blog about this too, but God opened my mind and I was inspired tonight.

ThankYou Lord. It is time for me to respond. ThankYou.


No comments:

Post a Comment